Friday, January 16, 2015

Fun Drinking Quotes

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.” 
― Ernest Hemingway


“I drink to make other people more interesting.” 
― Ernest Hemingway


“Here's to alcohol, the rose colored glasses of life.” 
― F. Scott Fitzgerald


“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” 
― Frank Sinatra


“In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.” 
― Benjamin Franklin


“First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you.” 
― F. Scott Fitzgerald


“I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.” 
― W.C. Fields


“A lady came up to me one day and said 'Sir! You are drunk', to which I replied 'I am drunk today madam, and tomorrow I shall be sober but you will still be ugly.” 
― Winston S. Churchill


“I like to have a martini,
Two at the very most.
After three I'm under the table,
after four I'm under my host.” 
― Dorothy Parker


“Death: "THERE ARE BETTER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN ALCOHOL, ALBERT."
Albert: "Oh, yes, sir. But alcohol sort of compensates for not getting them.” 
― Terry Pratchett


“I went out with a guy who once told me I didn’t need to drink to make myself more fun to be around. I told him, I’m drinking so that you’re more fun to be around.” 
― Chelsea Handler


“An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” 
― Ernest Hemingway


“I don't have a drinking problem 'Cept when I can't get a drink.” 
― Tom Waits


“Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so?
There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.” 
― Drew Carey


“I like to change liquor stores frequently because the clerks got to know your habits if you went in night and day and bought huge quantities. I could feel them wondering why I wasn't dead yet and it made me uncomfortable. They probably weren't thinking any such thing, but then a man gets paranoid when he has 300 hangovers a year.” 
― Charles Bukowski


“I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.”
― Dorothy Parker


“Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness.” 
― William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment